When you hear the word ‘menopause symptoms’, what springs to mind? Hot flushes? Night sweats? Mood swings? Just the thought of it is enough to make many women shudder. But contrary to popular belief, the menopause is not the end of the world.
There are many natural ways for managing menopause symptoms naturally and plenty of approaches to explore.
Whether you’re in the peri-menopause or approaching it and want to learn how to prepare yourself for this next stage in your hormonal journey, this event is for you.
On this one-day workshop, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about managing menopause symptoms naturally. We’ll dispel some common myths, advise you on natural ways to handle your symptoms and tell you why you should welcome it with open arms.
The workshop takes place on Saturday 2nd February from 10 am to 4 pm at the Drayton Court Hotel, West Ealing W13 8PH
There will be a full agenda of talks from experts across the day:
- Kate Usher, Menopause Coach
- Emily Fawell, Nutritional Therapist, 4Well People (that’s me!)
- Jackie Graham, Acupuncturist
- Agnes Gaudron, Organic Beauty Therapist,
- Liz Shaw, Personal Trainer and Stress Management Expert, Shaw Lifestyle
- Shirley Zerf, Mindfulness Coach, Mindfulness West London
- Lavinia Winch The YES YES YES Company
There’ll also be a specially curated marketplace where local therapists, exercise specialists and health-related businesses will be selling their products and services.
You’ll have plenty of time to browse, seek specialist advice, and shop.
The Exhibitors of “Managing Menopause Symptoms Naturally” include:
- Fifty-One Apparel, who have developed a clothing range to combat hot flushes;
- Bridge to Health, a local multidisciplinary Body and Mind clinic;
- Pilates Body Shape (promoting the many benefits of Mat and Reformer Pilates),
and many more.
The event will finish with some stand-up comedy, so you’ll leave on a high! You’ll also leave feeling better informed, in control and more confident about the menopause and all it brings with it.
Your ticket will include a healthy buffet lunch, tea and coffee and a goody bag worth £100. Our early bird offer of £ 59 ends on December 31st 2018. From January 1 2019, the ticket cost will rise to £69