***NEW: 4 Week Managing your Menopause Naturally Programme ***
Sick of hot flushes and night sweats?
Fed up of brain fog and anxiety?
To sail through your menopause journey sign up for this transformative 4 week programme!
Week One: What is the menopause? * How to have great energy throughout the day * Functional health testing: unlocking your underlying health issues * Introduction to the programme coaching tools * Breakfast recipes
Week Two: The Menopause Diet * Menu planning * Which supplements which actually work for me? * Lunch recipes
Week Three: Supporting gut health * Supporting detoxification and liver function * What is the best form of exercise for me now? * Dinner recipes
Week Four: Stress management and adrenal support * Nutrition for great brain function * Healthy snack ideas * Programme review and evaluation
Plus each week: body composition analysis * food diary review * goal setting * health questionnaires
The programme will take place on the 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th March between 7.30 and 9.30pm at Bridge to Health in West Ealing
If you are serious about tackling your menopause symptoms or want to avoid suffering as you approach the menopause this is the programme for you. Over four weeks I will work with you in a group setting to understand what is going on in your body and educate you on the simple but effective changes you can make to your diet and lifestyle to bring your hormones into balance.
Contact me now to book your place
- Do you suffer menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, mood swings or insomnia?
- Do you have dry skin, painful joints or weight gain since your menstrual cycle has changed?
- Are your periods becoming irregular, heavier or just unpredictable?
- Do you have a family history of osteoporosis and are concerned about your bone health?
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms of the menopause then Nutritional Therapy could help
The Menopause is not a sudden cessation of the menstrual cycle, but a period of time (usually over 4 years) where periods become less regular, often heavier and less predictable. This timeframe is also referred to as the perimenopause when the levels of the female hormone oestrogen change and ultimately drop.
For some women, symptoms can be acute and stressful.
But there is a lot you can do to support yourself in coping with menopause naturally:
- What you eat can have a big impact on your hormone balance.
- At this point in your life, your digestive system and liver need a lot of support.
- You may be deficient in vital vitamins and minerals that the body needs to cope with hormonal changes.
- Your metabolism may slow down, and you might have to change your diet accordingly.
- Stress has a big impact on hormone balance and this is a key area to address, through both diet and lifestyle.
As well as dietary and lifestyle advice, Emily can offer functional testing and uses a specific Menopause test which looks at levels of oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone; oestrogen metabolites which can help or hinder hormone health; and bone turnover rate, which is a marker for osteopenia and osteoporosis.
If you have any questions feel free to call Emily on 07967 639347