For the health conscious sweet-tooth
Do you want the food you put in your mouth to be healthy and nutritious but are you not averse to something sweet every once in a while? Being health conscious doesn’t have to be boring and you don’t have to cut out everything sweet. Do you feel your sweet tooth striking, don’t resist it and try the following recipe. No need to feel guilty after indulging in this deliciously creamy chestnut & chocolate mousse dessert.
Serves 8 (9GLs per serving)
- 200g Chestnuts or chestnut puree (if using chestnuts, blend before using)
- 180g 70% cocoa rich dark chocolate
- 4tbs low fat greek yoghurt
- 4 tbs Xylitol (or to taste)
- Melt the chocolate in a large glass bowl over a medium heat
- While the chocolate is still warm, mix in the chestnut puree
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend to a smooth paste, adding more yoghurt if necessary
- Serve chilled in ramekin dishes with a few raspberries for decoration
Nutritional therapy can assist you with a variety of health issues. If you have any concerns about your health and wonder if 4Well People nutritional therapy could be beneficial to you, contact me directly on 07967 639347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to explain to you what I do and how I work. I see clients from a range of central locations in Ealing, West London. I also have an office in the City of London (E1) called Vital Health Nutrition.