Stay up to date about upcoming events organised by 4Well People. Emily Fawell regularly gives talks on nutrition, health and well-being. In addition she also hosts the Zest4Life nutrition and weight loss programme.
This page gets updated as soon as new events come up so check it regularly to stay up to date about the next event on nutrition.
Managing your Menopause Naturally Workshop
Join Emily and her specially selected expert speakers for a full day workshop with a difference, on ‘Managing your Menopause Naturally’ at the Drayton Court Hotel, Ealing on Saturday 2nd February, from 10am to 4pm.
- Learn what the menopause is, what the perimenopause is, what actually happens to your body and why you are getting the symptoms that you are experiencing
- Listen to the Menopause Coach, Kate Usher who will help you navigate and embrace the changes that you are experiencing
- Learn about the Menopause Diet and what foods to eat more of, what foods to eat less of
- Listen to Liz Shaw of Shaw Lifestyle explain the importance of exercise and stress management for improving your symptoms
- Hear from Agnes Gaudron , Organic Beauty Therapist about what happens to our skin as we go through the menopause and why what we put on it is so important
- Learn from Jackie Graham, Acupuncturist about how acupuncture can help with so many of the symptoms of menopause
- Experience the power of mindfulness with Shirley Zerf of Mindfulness West London
- End the day on a high with a Stand-up Comedian
In addition to a packed agenda we will have a specially curated marketplace for you to browse, featuring the full range of Fifty One Apparel for you to try on, local therapists who offer services that you might want to try and products that will support you and your symptoms
And every attendee will leave with a goody bag worth over £100
The cost of the full day workshop including lunch and refreshments is £69, or £59 early bird if you buy your ticket before the 31st December 2018. Click here to buy your ticket now
How are you feeling right now?
If you feel like something needs to change but you’re not sure what, or you want to focus on health and wellbeing but don’t know where to start, then Re:balance might be just what you’re looking for.
Ealing-based nutritional therapist, Emily Fawell, and life coach, Emily Bal, have come together and created a programme to help 12 women make 2019 their best year yet.
Over six weeks we will explore
· how to prioritise and focus on what’s most important to you right now
· what you need to eat to stay focused, feel more energised and balanced
· how to take steps to feeling in control your life
For £149 you will take part in three evening workshops (15th and 29th January, 12th February 2019) in a private room at W7 Emporium in Hanwell where both Emilys will walk you through tools and techniques to help you achieve create the change you want in your life. The cost also includes up to six support calls, a group coaching webinar, a personalised supplement plan and access to a closed Facebook group to share ideas and information. Find out more here
This is a great introduction to life coaching and nutritional therapy with the added benefit of meeting like-minded people who can support you after the programme has finished.
We are limited to 12 places so if this sounds up your street then book your place now!
Nutritional therapist Emily Fawell organises events and talks on a regular basis. Please find an overview of previous events, organised by 4Well People. Stay up to date with the latest news on nutrition and sign up to the newsletter for free. Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on nutrition straight to your inbox.